Friday, August 27, 2010

Five Question Friday


1. How many pets do you have?
     2 kitty cats - Tux is my baby girl, 14 years old.  I've had her that whole time too!
Hurley is my hubby's boy, 7 years old.  He is such a trouble maker at times.  It's like having another kid.  But he is also SO good.  He's a cuddler and is very well behaved with our 19 month old son.  We love both of our kitties!!
2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
     Gosh, hard one.  My first inclination would be to pick someone famous, but I can't really think of who's I'd like to switch places with.  So...I'm going to pick my sister-in-law, Nicole.  She has a pretty awesome life.  She has 4 wonderful boys at home and currently she's working on this Celebrity Apps company, so she gets to meet a lot of famous people.  I could definitely do that for a day.  My brother-in-law would have to switch places with hubby on that same do too though; too weird ;o)
3. What is your favorite money saving tip?
     I need one!!  My 19 month old is spoiled :o)  He's so darn cute though, we can't help it.  I'm open to suggestions for this question.
4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?
     I'm going to have to go with the same answer: Happy.  My hubby is a big advocate that happy people live a long life, no matter what.  So I'd like my son to be happy most of all.  He's welcome to be whatever he wants; as long as he has a college degree to go with it! ;o)
5. What is your favorite quote?
"When I die, scatter my ashes into the line-up so my husband will come visit" - Author Unknown

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  I'm just starting my work week here in 911 land.  I'm hoping it goes by fast though, I truly enjoyed having 3 days off with hubby and baby this week.

1 comment:

  1. Oh - I love your quote!!!! :) Funny! Oh - and I love Jodie Picoult, too...the only book I haven't read is her lates about the Asberger's kid.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete