Saturday, October 30, 2010

30 days of truth - Days 18 & 19

Oh boy, these are getting hard...
 
Day 18 → Your views on gay marriage.
     I'm against it.  I believe that biblical marriage should be between a man and a woman and this country was founded on Christian beliefs.  Now, that being said, I'm fine if they allow for domestic partnerships.  But I also think they should allow partnerships for male/female couples that choose not to be married either, so they, too, can have benefits.  I don't believe it's fair to allow a gay couple receive benefits through domestic partnership, but not male/female couples.
 
Day 19 → What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
     I believe in God, Creator of Heaven and Earth.  You can call it a religion if you want, but I like to think of it as Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment