Friday, December 10, 2010

Five Question Friday - 15 days until Christmas

Eeek, it's been almost a week since I've posted!  I need to be better about posting.  This week (my weekend) was long; both boys were sick and whiny = awful.
So, let's start off my week (Fridays are my Mondays) with the usual Five Question Friday.  Link up at Mama M's blog if you participate.
 
 
1. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
     Usually we do Christmas Day; however, both hubby and I are working all weekend (Friday thru Sunday), so we'll probably be doing Christmas the following Tuesday or Wednesday.  It's going to be a stressful Christmas weekend that I'm not looking forward to.

 
2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie (or candy)?
     The rainbow colored candy canes.  They aren't peppermint flavored, I think they're cherry flavored.  Those are my favorite.

 
3. What's the worst Christmas gift you've ever received?
     A video game from my husband (boyfriend at the time).  It was one of the first gifts he got me and I was so hoping to something different.  I think I even told my girlfriends that was the one thing I didn't want.  My ex-boyfriend used to  buy me junk like that all the time.  I played video games, but so wanted something different.  Needless to say, husband hasn't made that mistake again.

 
4. Christmas song that you love?
     I just posted this somewhere...
Angels We Have Heard On High, O Holy Night and Little Drummer Boy
5. How many trees do you put up?
     Just one, more than one would give more for the cat(s) to get in to.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love little Drummer Boy too. I forgot about it til I read your blog.
    I am new to this blog hop thing so I hope I did it right.
    But I am looking to meet new people and learn more about the blog world. Any advice you have I would appreciate.
    www.allinamommysday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete