Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

So, this week Friday Fill-Ins is doing the two different options; either the normal Friday fill-ins or the identify the Christmas song.  Here's my attempt at both!

1. I wish I didn't have to work today.

2. I hope the Christmas songs are easy ones this week...that's what I'm thinking.

3. Please bring me a miracle to have Christmas Day off.

4. My husband is so amazing.

5. One of my fondest hopes is to become a stay at home mom.

6. Please and I just wanted to say thank you.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to go to the Seahawk football game, but will enjoy a Sunday off with my husband and son!

10. YKDADAPAVCACADAB: You Know Dasher and dancer and prancer and vixen, comet and cupid and Donner and Blizen
11. ISMKSCUTMLN: I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, underneath the mistletoe last night
12. CSBSDIHS:
13. HTHASGTTNK: Hark the Herold Angels Sing, Glory To the Newborn King
14. GGROBAR:
15. OHNTSASB: Oh Holy Night, the Stars are shining Brightly
16. AIWFCIMTFT: All I Want for Christmas Is My two front teeth
17. DTTSIAOHOS:
18. WTKOOA:

Feel free to post if you know any of the answers.  I think I got more than last week! Yahoo
Answers to last weeks...
1. HYAMLC: have yourself a merry little Christmas
2. TFNTADS: the first noel the angels did say
3. GRYMGLNYD: god rest ye merry gentleman let nothing you dismay
4. ICUAMC: it came upon a midnight clear
5. SNHNAICAIB: silent night holy night all is calm all is bright
6. OTFDOCMTLGTM: on the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me
7. DTHWBOHFLLLLLLLL: deck the halls with boughs of holly fa la la la la la la la la
8. YBWOYBNC: you better watch out you better not cry
9. JTTWTLHC: joy to the world the lord has come

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is so random! I was on my blog and pressed next blog to see what came up and the picture of the blue and green waves you have under your blog title is the same picture that has been framed on one of my walls for about 4 years now. You should definitely start surfing again!

    ReplyDelete