So, this week Friday Fill-Ins is doing the two different options; either the normal Friday fill-ins or the identify the Christmas song. Here's my attempt at both!
1. I wish I didn't have to work today.
2. I hope the Christmas songs are easy ones this week...that's what I'm thinking.
3. Please bring me a miracle to have Christmas Day off.
4. My husband is so amazing.
5. One of my fondest hopes is to become a stay at home mom.
6. Please and I just wanted to say thank you.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to go to the Seahawk football game, but will enjoy a Sunday off with my husband and son!
10. YKDADAPAVCACADAB: You Know Dasher and dancer and prancer and vixen, comet and cupid and Donner and Blizen
11. ISMKSCUTMLN: I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, underneath the mistletoe last night
13. HTHASGTTNK: Hark the Herold Angels Sing, Glory To the Newborn King
15. OHNTSASB: Oh Holy Night, the Stars are shining Brightly
16. AIWFCIMTFT: All I Want for Christmas Is My two front teeth
Feel free to post if you know any of the answers. I think I got more than last week! Yahoo
Answers to last weeks...
1. HYAMLC: have yourself a merry little Christmas
2. TFNTADS: the first noel the angels did say
3. GRYMGLNYD: god rest ye merry gentleman let nothing you dismay
4. ICUAMC: it came upon a midnight clear
5. SNHNAICAIB: silent night holy night all is calm all is bright
6. OTFDOCMTLGTM: on the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me
7. DTHWBOHFLLLLLLLL: deck the halls with boughs of holly fa la la la la la la la la
8. YBWOYBNC: you better watch out you better not cry
9. JTTWTLHC: joy to the world the lord has come