Friday, December 3, 2010

Five Question Friday - Making a list

Don't forget to link up over at Mama M's blog!
1. What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why?!
     Nothing at the moment.  I can't seem to figure out what I want.  Every time I think of something, I just tell myself, "well, I don't really NEED it" and then cross it off my mental list.  Hubby keeps pestering me to give him a list, so I guess I need to start working on it.

2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?

     My favorite isn't a gift that I received, but I gift I had given.  It was the 52" television that I had delivered for my hubby.  Although, I had this whole elaborate plan to have it delivered and set up since I was 8 months pregnant, but things got messed up and I ended up having to tell hubby before it was delivered.  He still liked it though.
3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up?

     Hmmm, I do quite enjoy my job as a 911 dispatcher.  It's a job that isn't necessarily the same everyday.  But there are times where I wish I would have gone into teaching.
4. When do you put up your tree?
    It depends what our work schedule is like.  This year, it went up the day before Thanksgiving, but without ornaments on it.  We just decorated it yesterday.

5. What is your favorite Holiday?
     Christmas - I love the decorations, the music and just the winter feeling in the air.



1 comment:

  1. Well, you're farther than me on your Christmas tree...we're putting it up on Saturday... :) I keep forgetting to order my Christmas cards, though - I do those photo cards from Shutterfly...I better get crackin'!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete