Saturday, December 4, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins - On Saturday!

I went home sick from work yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to do my Friday fill-in.  This week, there's 2 different fill-ins.  The first is the traditional and the second is a list where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song.  I'm going to try my hand at both!  Don't forget to link back here.

1. The best thing about a birthday celebration is THE FOOD.

2. Through the passage of time.

3. I went shopping recently and the most interesting thing I bought was cars for my son.

4. A fun child's game is any game.

5. The reason is it's a joy to see the excitement and smiles on their faces.
6. Lake Tahoe is snow and cold.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to stay home, but will be working!

1. HYAMLC: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
2. TFNTADS:
3. GRYMGLNYD:
4. ICUAMC:
5. SNHNAICAIB:
6. OTFDOCMTLGTM:
7. DTHWBOHFLLLLLLLL: Deck the Halls with Bows of Holly, Fa La La La La La La La La
8. YBWOYBNC:
9. JTTWTLHC: Joy To the World, The Lord Has Come

I tried my best racking my brain for these songs, but am not having any luck at the moment.  Leave a comment if you have the answer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment