Sunday, September 5, 2010

5 Q Friday on Sunday

Wow, I'm really behind on my posts.  It's Sunday and I completely forgot to post my 5 question Friday response!  Ugh...I also finally finished my son's 1st year album/scrapbook, so I'll need to post those pictures soon.

1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?

When/If (and that's a big when/if) that happens, I like to scrap.  It's my hobby and it's very relaxing for me.  I'm in my own room, doing my own thing and all is quiet.
I'd also like to sleep, without having some little feet kicking me in the back, or some little hands pinching me.  I like to cuddle, but the pinching and kicking have got to go :o)

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
                                          Our neighboring townhouses and the "cul de sac" where all the kids tend to play.

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
Hmmm...a cat.  This way I could be lazy if I want to be, cuddled if I want to be, fed when I need to be.  Catch my drift?

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
When they're not well behaved.  My kid isn't perfect my any means, but the kids that are down right mean to other kids, those get to me.  Here's my story: we were at a park a while back.  My son was a little over a year old and he's a very social little guy.  There was this other kid there, I'd say 4 years old.  Well, every time my little guy would try a just walk toward him to play or even just walk around, this kid would just scream "no" at him.  My husband and I were shocked.  The parents basically did nothing to stop this behavior.  I'm so glad my little guy is social, so far he's our only, but he doesn't act like it.  Unlike this other little boy.

5. Regular or Diet soda?
No soda for me please.  I prefer ice tea or some other sort of specialty drink thing (like Italian sodas, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment