Friday, September 24, 2010

5 Question Friday

It's time for Five Question Friday, courtesy of Mama M. If you've never played before, and are in need of a blog entry for the day, it's really fun.  Check out Mama M's blog to find out how to play.



Here we go!!!

1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
Definitely Australian.  A surfer girl must have an Australian accent, right? :o)
2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
Nope.  I really wish I was one of those that could fall asleep anywhere, for like 5 minutes, then totally wake up refreshed.  Now that's a power nap!!

 
3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
Yes I use public restrooms, I'll admit to it.  They're there for a reason right?  I'll sit on the toilet if it appears clean and dry and there's a toilet seat cover.  Never quite understand how women get urine on the seat.  Otherwise, I hover.  As Mama M, pointed out, it's getting harder to hover though, lol.
 
4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
Gosh, this is tough.
Hmm....
Clint Eastwood.  I think he would be interesting to talk to because you could talk to him about anything.  He obvisouly knows a lot about the celebrity "industry", but since he's also a politician, he probably has a lot of other interesting things to talk about.
5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
Technically, the first spot was the Mavericks Surf Shop just down the street.  Hubby bought me a nanvy blue Mavericks hooded sweatshirt.  I still have the sweatshirt, it's my favorite of course.  We still go to the HMBB, they actually catered our wedding and we had our rehersal dinner there.  We love it that much!
 
Happy Friday to everyone (even though it's my Monday at work)!

No comments:

Post a Comment