Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday

I'm finding so many new blogs to follow, which is good.  They give me ideas and things like "Top Ten Tuesday" or "5 Question Friday" as suggestions for posts.  So, here's...

Today's list is top 10 fall TV show; in no particular order

1. Grey's Anatomy - ok, this really is probably my #1 pick.  (Premiere 9/2)
2. Private Practice - Love it just as #1 (premieres 9/23)
3. The Secret Life of the American Teenager - on ABC Family.  I think/hope it's starting up again this fall.
4. Ugly Betty - this show is no longer on TV, but at one point it was on my top 10 list, so I think it counts.

Ok, well I could only come up with 4 and really it's only 3.  With a 1.5 year old, I don't get much time to watch TV.
Oh well, not a very good first top 10 list.  Maybe next week's list will be easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment