Friday, September 17, 2010

5 Question Friday

It's time for 5 question Friday again, courtesy of Mama M. @ http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com



1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
Wow, tough one.  I remember quite a few different nightmares, some worse than others.  But the constant one, is the "falling nightmare", usually the plot is different, but the end result is me falling.

2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
FOOTBALL - GO SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!!!  I've even taught my 20month old to put his hands straight up in the air when I yell touchdown.  It's SO cute!

3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
Leggings - my thighs are too big, but I bet they're SO comfortable.

4. Did you make good grades in school?
Um, they were so-so.  I don't remember what my GPA was in high school or college, but my grades were decent.  I did get my first F in college though; in Basic Piano (I was a music major at first).  Although, it wasn't my fault entirely, my professor didn't show up for my final and so I received an "Incomplete" in the class.  I changed my major, so I never made up the class.

5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
Parenting - The Early Years & Parenting.  I somehow ended up with Redbook, but I never subscribed to it.  I need to add the many scrapbooking magazines I always end up buying.
Oh and my son has a subscription to Highlights (for ages 3-5), National Geographics Baby Animals and his Auntie got him this Baby Animal books that come once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment