Thanks to The Diaper Diaries for the idea for this week's Top Ten Tuesday idea. The rules for Top Ten Tuesday can be found by clicking on the icon below.
So, there's been a lot of negativity surrounding me lately. Once I saw The Diaper Diaries' post about weekend highlights for this week's top ten Tuesday, I thought that would be a great way of reminding me of all the positive in my life. So I'm going to give my top ten highlights from this past weekend and this upcoming weekend (my weekend is Tuesday thru Thursday by the way).
1. My son had his first day of preschool last Wednesday. He's attending a co-op preschool, so we attend with him. It's only 1 day a week for 2 hours. He seemed to enjoy it a lot. They had so many toys for him to play with and he loved being able to go with the stairs like a big boy (the railing is positioned lower for the kids).
2. Going to the park with my son. Since we were out of state the week before, he hadn't been to the park in quite some time. He had a blast!
3. Being home! It felt so nice to sleep in my own bed, snuggle with the kitties. Not live out of a suitcase.
4. Extra time with my 2 boys (hubby and son). Since we had the week prior off, Tuesday thru Thursday were our normal days off together. It was nice to have those extra days.
5. Grocery shopping. Probably not every mom's fantasy, but I like doing it. It's relaxing. I go and walk up and down each aisle, not pressured for time. Call me weird, but I like it.
6. Dream Dinners. If you've never heard about it, check it out! It's the best and saves me a ton of time in the kitchen.
7. My son has school again this week. It should count again right since I'm technically combining last week and this week's weekend? =)
8. MOPS - Mothers of Preschoolers. I'll be attending for the first time at Central Peninsula Church this coming Thursday. I'm very excited for this opportunity to participate in this fellowship.
9. Payday!!! It's technically not during my weekend, but it's coming up this week.
10. The opportunity to be with my family - the ones I love the most!
- ▼ September (15)