Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 24



Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)


I'm going to dedicate this one to my husband...


1. Ocean Song by Jessica McLean - this is our wedding song, so it will always mean something to me.
2. I'll Stand by You by Carrie Underwood - this words to this song I believe reflect our relationship together prior to getting married when we stuck by each other through tough times.  And I'm sure it'll come in handy later in life when we have other tough times.
3. The Boys of Summer by the Ataris - such a good happy beat reminds me of surfing together
4.  Them Bones by Alice in Chains - our entrance song at our wedding reception - I love how excited you got when we walked in with this.


There are many others and I could probably go on and on, so I'll keep it short to these 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment