Friday, November 12, 2010

Five Question Friday - Santa Claus is Coming to Town

 
Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up over at Mama M's blog.
 
1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
    I'm sure all of us mom are going to put the same thing...childbirth.
I'm going to be similar and write down the childbirth process.  Let me explain...
    I experienced 40 hours of labor.  I was dilating, so I couldn't get my epidural until about 30 minutes prior to being rolled in to the operating room for an emergency c-section.  So, I didn't experience the complete birthing part, but the part leading up to it was good enough for me.  Definitely the most painful, but the most rewarding in the end.
 
2. How much sleep do you get at night?
    I probably get on average about 8 hours of sleep a night.  Our little guy sleeps with us currently, so that helps.  I think we're going to start moving him out of our bed though soon, so ask me this question again soon and my answer may be different.
 
3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?
     Um, I don't know.  I'd have to consult my mom on this one, but I seem to remember a story about my dad letting me unwrap all the Christmas presents one year because I was throwing a fit about something.  So, it may have been then; that would have been sometime between the ages of 1 and 6.
     Although Santa isn't real, I still write tags on our presents from Santa.  My mom did the same thing.
 
4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
   Wow, it's been FOREVER since we've been to the actual theater.  The last time I remember going was when I was pregnant with my son, so about 2 years ago.  I think it was a cartoon type of movie, but I can't remember which one.  Sad, but true.
 
5. What do you wear to bed?
     Typically it's a pair of pajama bottoms and a t-shirt.  On really hot nights, I steal a pair of my husband's boxers and wear a tank top.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting responses.

    We moved our youngest to his own room several months ago, but he has a tendency to explore at night--so I am currently sleeping in the hall outside his door to monitor things.

    ReplyDelete