Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Days 25, 26 & 27

My apologies for falling behind again.  I've been taking care of my son who is sick with the stomach flu.  It has not been fun.  Good thing he's so cute; otherwise, I'd be pretty mad at him for throwing up on me yesterday!

Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today.
     It's God's plan.

Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
     Since this is 30 days of "truth", I will be truthful.  Yes, when I was young because I was living in a household that wasn't the best.  I didn't have a plan or anything, just kinda thought if things would be better if I wasn't around.

Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?
     My family.  They're what get me through each day.  Work is very difficult right now, so being with my family on my days off is so relaxing and rewarding.  I don't know who is missing out on the park more since my son is sick, me or him.

No comments:

Post a Comment