Don't forget to link up over at Mama M's blog!
1. What is your favorite part of a Thanksgiving meal?
The cranberry sauce. But it has to be the jelled kind, not the one with bits of cranberries in it. I know, it's processed and probably not traditional at all, but that's what I always had growing up. It's my favorite.
2. Are you a host or a guest for Thanksgiving this year?
I am the host this year. My husband's brother and wife came over. It was a lot of fun.
3. When you think of one Thanksgiving tradition, what comes to mind?
4. You have two pieces of pie in front of you and you HAVE to eat one...do you choose pumpkin or pecan?
I wouldn't choose either one, but if I had to, I'd try the pecan. I don't like pumpkin. Something about the texture of the inside.
5. Are you a Black Friday Shopper?
Nope. Although one year I didn't realize it was black Friday and went to Mervyns to find an area rug. I realized what day it was when I got there. I decided to go anyhow, I had nothing else going on. It was fun to watch everyone get so upset and mad with the long lines. This morning, on my way to work, the line at Best Buy was SO long. I couldn't believe it.