Monday, November 22, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

Time to get to know each other on this fabulous Monday.  Thanks to Keenly Kristin, for our meet me on Monday questions!

1.  How many pillows do you sleep with?
     I personally sleep with 1.  Hubby sleeps with 2; 1 normal pillow at his head and a smaller one in between his legs.  We also have a body pillow across the back of our bed.

2.  Where will you eat on Thanksgiving?
     At the dinner table!  Lol...ok, seriously.  We're having dinner at home.  I'll be cooking most of the food.  My brother-in-law and sister-in-law will be joining us.  My SIL will be making her potatoes (potatoes, sour cream and LOTS of cheese.  Such goodness).

3.  Would you rather go to a party or host a party?
     GO, definitely.  Aside from the whole clean up factor if I were to host it, I always have this worry when I host parties on how many people will actually show up.  Always been a fear of mine.

4.  How many purses (for the guys, wallets) do you own?
     I have 2, both Coach.

5.  What is your favorite kind of seafood?
     Chillean Sea Bass - pretty much the only fish I will eat.  I'm not a big fish person.  Salmon? too fishy.  I've been told I should try Maui Maui, but I don't want to order it at a restaurant and then not like it.  I'll try it next time someone I go with orders it.

No comments:

Post a Comment