Friday, November 19, 2010

Five Question Friday - singing Christmas songs on my side of the bed

It's been a long week.  I was in a training class all week long, M-F 8-5.  I didn't get to enjoy my normal days off with the boys, but luckily my class was less than a mile from home, so I was able to hang out with them at lunch and be home very quickly at the end of the day.  And even though I had my computer with me all week in class, this is the first chance I've had to actually get on the Internet and really use my computer.  So here you have it, courtesy of Mama M, Five Question Friday!

1. What Christmas song do you loathe?
     Hmmm, I can't think of any that I can't stand.  I'm sure there's one out there, but I just can't seem to think of it.

2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?
     Opposite sides, we have our 22 month old in between us.

3. Have you ever had surgery?
     Yes, twice.  Once when I was about 3 - they took a mass of stuff out of my left ankle to figure out what was going on with it.  They figured out I had juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.  And another for the birth of my son, c-section.

4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?
     Completely done usually the week prior to Christmas.  I started tonight while shopping at Costco and will continue to buy things here and there until then.

5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?
     A house with a backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment