Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then LINK UP on Mama M's blog!!
1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?
Okay, I'm going to pick 2 here. They kind of go together anyhow.
*My creative side - I would like to have a business of making cards and crafts. OR
*Photography - I really love pictures and wish I had enough talent to become a professional photographer. I would really love to take surfing photos the most since that's a hobby of mine as well.
2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?
Well, since surfing is a hobby....THE BEACH of course! :o)
3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?
We always knew what our first born son's name would be, even before we were married. First, it's biblical. Second, he's named after a famous Christian surfer who was in a movie that my husband and I would watch over and over again.
4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we've done this one before, but I'm guessing people's "guilty pleasures" change frequently. At least, mine do!)
I guess mine would be buying scrapbook/craft supplies. Although we're on a serious budget, so I've had to cut that cost quite a bit.
5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?
I'll go with neither. It's currently a mess. Mostly though, it's straightened. Oh what I wouldn't give for a deep cleaned house. First things first, I need to get rid of the downstairs carpets and replace them with hardwood. I think I almost have my husband convinced to get them.