Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday - What's needed for Thanksgiving dinner

It's Top Ten Tuesday over at Amanda's blog.  For this week, I'll go with my top ten choices of things needed for Thanksgiving.  Think of it as a list to make sure I got everything for dinner.

1.  Turkey - definitely a must have.  Check

2.  Cranberry Sauce - Check

3.  Stuffing and all ingredients for it (celery, onions, broth) - Check

4.  Pumpkin Pie - Even though I don't like it, I still bought it for everyone else. And whipped cream!          
     Check

5.  Mashed Potatoes - Coming Thursday, my sister-in-law will be making them here.

6.  Salad and fixings - Check

7.  Martinelli's Sparking Apple Cidar - We go though this like hot cakes, so I got 3 bottles.  Check

8.  Corn on the Cob - Check

9.  Dinner Rolls - Check

10.  Family - Yup, they'll be there!!

I can't wait.  I made my first turkey last year and it was awesome!  I got the same type/brand this year and it's sitting out now.  I need to get it thawed by Thursday, so I'll be bouncing it between the counter, cold water and the refrigerator for the next day.
Hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment