Tuesday, October 12, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 01

So, here my truthful journey begins, with day 01.

Day 01 Something you hate about yourself.

I hate to say there's a lot to choose from, but there seems to be.  I can say that I hate that I'm not able to attend church on Sunday.  It truly stinks being low on seniority and being stuck working weekends.  My pastors (present and past) have always told my husband and I that we are doing God's work by working in law enforcement, but some days are harder than others.
I could say something superficial, like I hate my current weight or some of my recent "mommy" additions to my body (belly pooch - just to mention 1).
I could go on and on with different things, but I'll just stick to those 2.  And to be completely truthful (since that is the theme here), I don't necessarily hate these 2 things, just strongly dislike.  My dad always taught me hate is a very strong word.

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing the 30 days of truth, too, but one week at a time on Tuesday's. I don't like the word "hate", either!!! Thank you for stopping by Jeremiah 29:11 and commenting...I appreciate it so very much!! In His Love...Deb

    ReplyDelete