Friday, October 29, 2010

Five Question Friday - crazy tv watching, Christmas shopping fly

Thank you Mama M for this week's Five Question Friday questions!


1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?
Oooo, tough question - so many times I've wanted to be a fly on a wall in different rooms.  But if I had to pick just one...


Ok I skipped the question and still can't think of just one wall...


My husband went with Living Room - I have no idea why.


I guess I'd want to be on the wall where all the admin at work meet.  I'm curious what goes on in their minds sometimes.  Some things just don't make any sense.

2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?


Normally I don't budget, but do to current economical circumstances in our house, we're definitely going to have to budget this year.  I don't think I'm going to be really specific, I'm just going to do 1 number for everything, presents, decorations, etc.  It's probably better for us to do it this way anyhow.

3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?
     I've done 2 "fad" diets in my life; Weight Watchers and NutriSystem.  Weight Watchers, I believe, falls in the normal category for diets; NutriSystem isn't necessarily crazy, but I'll say it's the craziest.  The food was not that good.

4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?
   Sad, but there's several...


Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice and I think I've seen all the One Tree Hills.

5. What one song always pulls at your heart?


I have 2...


Ocean Song by Jessica McLean - Our wedding song that has been a part of our life since the begining.


You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban - I used this song at my wedding for my father/daughter dance.  Almost 3 years later, my dad re-dedicated it to me on a DVD he made for my 30th birthday.  Even brings a tear to my husband's eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment