Friday, October 8, 2010

Five Question Friday











1.  What do you listen to while driving? 
Usually it's the radio, but when hubby is in the car it's politics (ugh) and sometimes when little guy is in the car we'll listen to Baby Einstein or Veggie Tales.
2.  What is your least favorite thing about Fall? 
Can there really be a favorite thing about fall?  I love the fall; the smells, the colors, the holidays. 
But if I have to pick something, I guess I'll go with the fact that I have to take down all the decorations.  I don't mind putting them up, but I hate having to take them down and put them away.  Too bad I can't keep up the decorations all year long.  At least, I can leave my pumpkins up thru 2 holidays.

3.  What does your dream house look like, inside and out?
On the beach...
4 bedroom, 3 baths
backyard big enough for kiddos to play
Most importantly....it would have a red front door.  I LOVE red front doors, always wanted one.

4.  Would you ever own a minivan?
Nope....Never.   Sorry MamaM, I'm in love with my Highlander, so much that I traded my old one in for a new one.

5.  Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
Honestly, not usually.  But after reading MamaM's post about how a certain store sprays insecticides on the clothes before shipping, I think I'm going to have to change my answer.

Even though today is the start of my work week, have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. My dream house is on the beach too!

    My answers are HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. We provide youth and their families with positive support, programs and services to assist in living with Type 1 Diabetes, including: Educational classes. activity holidays

    ReplyDelete