Thursday, October 14, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 03


Day 03 - Something you have to forgive yourself for.


Hmmm, don't know if there's anything I can think of.  It really shouldn't be me asking myself for forgiveness, more of asking Him for forgiveness.  And if that's what we're talking about, then there's always a list of things that I'm asking Him to forgive me for: not being patient enough, saying that curse word, etc.  I could go on and on.
God is wonderful at forgiving and even more wonderful to talk to.  Something I need to remember from time to time.
Here's a good verse I found about how God forgives us and doesn't want us to have excess baggage.  So , go on, give Him a call (figuratively speaking) and ask for that forgiveness.


Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.  Matthew 11:28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment