Wednesday, October 13, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 02

Day 02  Something you love about yourself.


My family.  I have the greatest family I could have ever dreamed about.  My son, who is currently 21 months old, is the sweetest guy I know.  He's smart, funny and adorable.  My husband is my best friend, I've known him for 7 years now.  We became best friends before dating, which we'll tell anybody, was the best thing ever.  God brought us together and had such a wonderful plan for doing it.  His plan now is turning out to be pretty darn good too!  I can't forget my kitties, they're my family too.  There's Tux, she's 14 years old.  I've had her since she was a kitten and she's my baby girl.  And there's Hurley, adopted by my husband when Hurley was about 1 year old; he's now 6.  He can be quite a handful, but he's also so sweet.


Hubby & my son - what I love about me

No comments:

Post a Comment