Sunday, October 24, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Days 11, 12 & 13


Gosh, I'm lagging on my 30 days of truth posts.  It's been a hard work week; working late and getting up early.  I've been exausted.  So, I'll do days 11, 12 & 13 here.

Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on
     The only thing I can think of off hand is that I get complimented on being good at my job.  It takes a special person to be able to multi-task like we do in the 911 center.  I remember learning a static once about dispatchers and officers and the percentage of people who can do our job, but I can't remember the specifics, so I can't cite it.  I'm going to have to do some research and post it later.

Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on.
     So, this makes me think I'm supposed to say something that I think I deserve to get compliments on.  That seems awfully self-centered.  I truthfully don't think I can answer this.  I can't come up with anything that I think I deserve to get complimented on. 

Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough days. (write a letter.)
     So, am I supposed to write a letter to the band?  Like, Dear so and so, you helped me...
Um, okay. I don't know if any particular band has gotten me through tough days, but music usually does.  And depending on the type of day I've had will depend what puts me in a better mood.  Sometimes it could be Rock, or a little R&B, or some Christian Music.  Just overall depends on what's going on in my life or honestly just what comes on the radio.

Okay, so I'm going to try and continue to keep up with my postings.  At least through my days off :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment