Friday, October 15, 2010

Five Question Friday - to fold, or not to fold

1. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Hmm, a halloween specific candy that I like...I'm having trouble thinking of Halloween candy specifically. The only one I can think of is candy corn and I don't like those.  Ok, so since I can't think of any candy that is only available during Halloween, I'm just going to go with my favorite candy in general, which is...


product_peanutbuttermms.pngPeanut Butter M&M's



2. Do you fold your socks?
Well, technically hubby does the laundry.  He's the best I tell ya!  Although, I probably shouldn't mention that I'm pretty much banned from doing laundry, which is why he does it.  He likes some of his clothes hung dry and I can never remember which ones, so he banned me.
Anyhow, my socks aren't folded entirely, just the tops of them so that they stay as pairs.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
How dirty my new carpets would get with a kid.  When we bought our home this past January, the carpets were pretty new, the living room was brand new since we had it put it.  And now...oh gosh, they look awful.  I'm trying to convince hubby to put hardwood in so that we aren't having to consistently get the carpets cleaned.  He's not a fan, but I think I'm getting closer to convincing him.

4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?
How much "space" we give our son.  I'm pretty free about letting him run around at school by himself and my husband is pretty much the opposite.

5. What are 3 words you would use to describe yourself?
  "Mama" - that's what my son calls me :o)
   creative - at least I try to be
   "hunny" - that's what my hubby calls me <3

I tried asking hubby to participate, but he was too into The O'Reilly Show to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment